Liveenhanced.com is not affiliated in any way with the institute for end-user computing, Inc. or with any of its current or former officers, directors, staff, or volunteers. The website [www.liveenhanced.com] (the “Website”) developed, owned & operated by iGrowth Media. We respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
What information we obtain
- If you subscribed for newsletter, we use your email, name for sending you a regular newsletter or every new updates
- To learn about users of the Live Enhanced and analyze how you and others interact with and respond to the Live Enhanced.
- To communicate with you, including to send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To protect our rights and the rights of others.
- For advertising and marketing purposes, including to deliver interest-based ads
- For cross-device linking and to analyze the performance of advertising and marketing activities.
- With advertisers, advertising- and marketing-related services providers and partners as well as companies that help us learn how you and others interact with our content.
- With social media platforms and similar services, including when you interact with our digital services that integrate tools and services provided by social media platforms.
- Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect our rights, and in the context of corporate transactions.
- With your consent or otherwise at your direction.
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing or promotional emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
- We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- The Live Enhanced is operated from India. Information may be processed and stored in the India or other countries.
- The Live Enhanced is not intended for use by children under the age of 13.
Information you give us
We may ask you to provide information about yourself when you use the Live Enhanced. Live Enhanced gives you the opportunity to become a free subscription of digital services which will provide you with a newer update from us. For example, subscribe to one of our newsletters, you will need to give us an email address. You may not be able to use certain features if you choose not to submit the requested information.
The information you give us may include details such as:
- Contact information (e.g., name, mailing address, email address or phone number).
- Demographic, interests and household information (e.g., age, gender or education).
- Comments, photos, videos and other content or information you choose to publish on the Live Enhanced or otherwise share with us.
- Location information, which may include precise location information when you permit the Digital Services to access device location. To prevent the collection of precise location information, please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or device manufacturer.
- Other information you may allow us to access through your device’s permissions settings, such as your contacts or address book
- Transactional and activity information (e.g., requests, searches or orders).
The information automatically collected may include:
- Information about your computer, device, browser and operating system (e.g., type, model, or version).
- Internet protocol (IP) address, which may be used to derive your general geographic area (e.g., city and country).
- Device identifiers (e.g., mobile advertising IDs).
- Information about your interactions with the Live Enhanced, including browsing activities and clickstream data that reflect the content you have accessed, clicked on, or viewed.
- Information about how you accessed the Live Enhanced, including details about websites or apps visited immediately before or after accessing a Live Enhanced.
- Demographic, interests and household information.
- Information about your interactions with email messages and other communications, such as whether you opened or forwarded the email or clicked on links contained in the email.