If you buy the Bluetti EP500, then you will be able to get a 2000W rated pure sine wave AC inverter and a 5100Wh LiFePO4 battery pack. This inverter is an industry-leading power station that gives you the ability to power a large party, family camping trip, workshop in a cabin, or even your complete home for a day or two in case of an unplanned power outage.
You can easily power laptops, air conditioners and even electric cars with up to 15 plug sources with the help of this inverter. An upgraded version of EP500 is the EP500 Pro. You will find the Bluetti EP500 and the Bluetti EP500 Pro for sale at Shop Solar Kits.
The integrated UPS system is a special feature of the EP500 Pro. This feature ensures that your devices and appliances can still be powered in case of a power outage. The BMS system will detect whenever the power lowers to an unstable rate, and then the EP500 Pro will deliver the appropriate amount of power to whatever device is currently connected to the power station.
A maximum of 6000+ charge cycles are possible with the independently developed LiFePO4 battery pack and battery management system.
The Bluetti EP500 may theoretically last up to 40 years in service, and that’s without even utilising any electricity from the grid, given the typical family energy consumption of 3kWh each day. In addition, Bluetti offers lifelong technical assistance and a 5-year warranty for the EP500. Some specifications that you should know before purchasing the Bluetti EP500 are given below.
The complete features of the Bluetti EP500 are given below.
- The EP500, which is a part of BLUETTI’s first home energy storage system series, was not simply intended to be a solar battery mounted on a wall or to kept in the garage. Instead, the EP500 has four smoothly rolling transport wheels. In addition to being a mobile UPS with “No Installation Needed” that can be quickly moved to a desired place when needed, the BLUETTI EP500 was also built to act as a backup power source in the event of a power outage.
- To manage and operate the AC Charger module, the MPPT module, the AC Inverter module, the DC-to-DC module, and the battery module, the EP500 system uses a dual-core controller (ARM controller + DSP controller) that flawlessly blends digital and analogue signals.
- A lithium battery, battery management system, AC inverter, solar charge controller, and AC charge controller are all combined into one product in this one. It transforms clean, renewable solar energy and grid electricity into clean electricity and distributes it to all of your home’s connected loads.
- The EP500 Power Station system is appropriate for locations with energy shortages or unpredictable power, as well as for power supply or emergency situations during natural disasters in places without electricity, such as remote islands and border posts.
Things that you should keep in mind while installation of EP500 are given below.
- Check to see whether there is any risk of electric shock before touching any terminal or conductor surface by measuring the voltage of the contact point.
- Empty packaging materials including cardboard boxes, foam, cable ties, plastic, and so forth should be taken out of the equipment area after the equipment has been installed.
- Keep everyone away from the equipment besides those who are using it.
- Use insulated tools or insulate the area where you are handling any tools to protect yourself from shock.
- Sealing is required around every wire hole. The routed wiring holes can be sealed using fire-resistant mud and the cabinet’s cover.
- The logo and nameplate on the equipment may not be changed, damaged, or covered up in any way.
- Tighten any screws with the proper tools while installing the device.
- During installation, live operation is absolutely forbidden.
- It’s important to quickly fix paint scuffs caused by equipment installation and transit. Scratches that last for a long time are dangerous and forbidden.
- Prior to use, the apparatus should be mounted securely to the ground or other sturdy surfaces, such as walls or, in some cases, mounting brackets.
- Any electrical parts inside or outside the cabinet are not permitted to be cleaned with water.
User Guide for EP500 is given below.
- Before connecting the EP500 with the BLUETTI App, ensure the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi States are both “ON.”
- You can download the BLUETTI App to control your EP500 remotely by typing “BLUETTI” in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android devices. Wi-Fi or Bluetooth can be used to control the EP500. Open the BLUETTI App, tap “LOGIN,” and register for a BLUETTI account to activate the remote control. To proceed, enter the pertinent information.
- To activate your BLUETTI account, enter the activation code found in the email that was used to register for the BLUETTI App and check your email account for the verification code that BLUETTI sends there.
- Scan the EP500’s distinctive QR code to add it to the app’s list of compatible devices, and then enter your 2.4G Wi-Fi network’s password to enable the device’s communication feature for data syncing.
- Click “Link” on the homepage to connect the EP500 to your phone using Bluetooth, then enter the SN numbers of both devices. To access the SN number of your unit, please select “settings-product info” on the EP500.
- Upon successfully connecting the device to the app, the basic information can be accessed. In “Settings,” press the “gear icon” to change the EP500’s settings and operating mode.
- For a better user experience, the BLUETTI App provides the “Firmware Update” option, which gives users access to the most recent firmware.
Anybody can experience a power outage at any time, and they can linger for days. Small portable batteries won’t sustain high-powered equipment and won’t last very long in such circumstances, therefore they are generally useless. You need a large capacity battery, like the EP500 Series, which is designed with a 5100Wh large battery capacity, to guarantee you have power for days.