Everyone loves dogs, cats, and other animals. But when you want to keep a dog or any other pet at home, it’s important to make your home pet friendly because they are just like a child they can create any trouble or they get hurt as well which you definitely don’t want.
Live Enhanced explores you will get some tips which you can follow to make home pet friendly.
- When you want to keep a dog or any other animals, first you have to maintain the cleanliness of your home, so every day try to clean the floor where they will enjoy their playtime.
- you need to keep away all your kitchen’s garbage like any waste food, or any stale food because it can be harmful to your pet. And also for your kitchen use a dustbin which has the cover.
- You can use a high-shelf where you can keep your medicines, in order to your pet can’t get them easily.
- Try to keep your food somewhere, where they can’t touch it easily because sometimes different types of food could affect them.
- Sometimes they could chew any wire. So don’t let them play where you have a washing machine or any other electric thing, otherwise, they can get affected.
- Try to close all your doors so that they can’t go outside. You can also tie a small bell around their neck so that you can easily find them.
- If you have a small dog or if your pet is too small then try to down your toilet lid, because they are like babies, they can go anywhere.
- Try to clean your floor everyday basis and use a soft rug, or try to avoid using any harsh carpet or rug, so that they can enjoy their playtime.
- Try to keep your laundry in a bucket and also use a closet where you can keep your shoes because they can chew them.
- Try to hide all your breakable things, because it can be harmful to them.
- They love to do scratching so give them something which is soft don’t give them anything which is hard or they may get hard.
- You can also use some pet-friendly plants like a money tree, palms, there are various types of palms which you can keep, you can also choose a wax plant, African violet, moch orchids, prayer plant, Swedish ivy, all these plants are safe for your pet.
- If you have a cat, then try to cut their nails every week or you can also use a nail cap because their nails can damage your furniture as well as your dresses.
- When you have a small pet be prepared for accidents. Accidents can happen anytime. So use an accident cleaner. Some best pet carpet cleaner which you can use- Rocco and Roxie professional strength stain and odor eliminator, bubba’s super streamer carpet cleaner, Bissell oxy stain destroyer pet plus pretreat.
- You can also use a good vacuum cleaner which will help you to keep your house clean, so use a vacuum cleaner every day.
- Always try to clean their food bowl. and you can use some cover to cover up their bowl.
- They love outdoor, but it’s our responsibility to keep them safe. So we can create a play area near our house.
- You can also use a basket where you can keep all your pet’s toys so that you can easily find them.
Follow these tips to make a pet-friendly home. Because it’s important to create a friendly atmosphere for your pet, where they can enjoy their time, don’t forget to maintain the cleanliness of your house. And make sure to clean your pet everyday, wash them every day, and always use a pet’s id tags every time your pet should wear an id tag.