In this fast-paced technological world, many people find a lack of time to take care of their mental health that causes a lot of stress. The stressful state in your mind will create the emotion in your heart that will damage the body cells. It is the most common cause of deadly diseases.
Science proves that meditation reduces stress, anxiety, depression, and improves health. However, when you think of meditation, you think of isolated areas such as a private room or garden. Meditation must go well with calm-soft music and atmospheric moisture. Since there are many ways to meditate, you cannot decide the practice you must follow. Thus, this is your introduction to bathroom meditation.
Bathroom meditation is a newly discovered practice that will give the same result as other meditation practices such as yoga. Thinking that a simple daily routine as bathing will be part of your self-healing meditation will excite your day.
Here are the steps to start with bathroom meditation:
- Prepare the towel, clothes you will be wearing, perfume, shoes, etc. because organizing your things reduces stress.
- Take a cold shower for 15 to 20 minutes, and keep in mind that you do not have to rush.
- As the shower drips in your body, you do the breathing exercise.
- Take a deep breath for 2 seconds, and then exhale.
- Repeat it 4 times.
- Think about your life. There will be distractions such as the mistake you made yesterday, and that is fine. Let the thought passes by.
- Go deeper in thought and start asking questions. Questions like:
- Where is my career going?
- What does it take to be successful?
- How can I overcome self-entitlement?
- Where can I find genuine happiness again?
- The answer to the questions will likely to pop-out of the blue as you let the cold water flows in you. Psychologist says that acknowledging imperfection starts your healing. Hence, accept that there are situations that you cannot control, and focus your energy on what you have control.
- Finally, say good things about yourself. Phrases with “I can”, “I am”, “grateful”, “confident”, and “able”.
There is an old proverb quoted that repeated practice creates a habit, and repeated practice creates a lifestyle. The same principle applies to meditation. Repeated meditation creates a healthy mindset, and a healthy mindset creates positive emotion that will heal the body. The simple formula is 21/90. Experts say that it takes 21 days to develop a habit, and it takes 90 days to build a lifestyle.
How likely it is to help you meditate and the benefits?
- Bathing will force you to stay away from all devices, gadgets, and that email from your boss that you’ve been thinking overnight.
- The “ME” time. You have nothing but the four-corner wall, and the cold shower, you will likely engage well in your thoughts and about life—a reflection of the things that have real value in life.
- Many studies show that cold shower reduces symptoms of depression.
- Cold shower will activate your senses very well. This will be your everyday solution from a lack of productivity. Thus, you will likely not get scolded by your bosses.
- Confident booster. You can become your artist in the shower as it allows you to explore the imaginative part of your brain.
- Spending an average amount of time in cold water will help you reorganize your thought. Without access to the outside world, it will feel like time is slowing down.
Bathroom meditation is an inexpensive way to meditate. You only need to have a bathroom with a shower, and secondly, cold water to bathe yourself. I know most of the gents spent at least 5 minutes bathing because they are always in a rush. But I can assure you that this practice will help you in your career and life.
Researchers made a study that calmness in mind not only gives you inner peace but a cure to most deadly diseases as well. This is the best time to practice bathroom meditation.
Do you think that your bathroom will not help you with your meditation? There are alternatives to make the bathroom your go-to place in the house. Visit Productspy.co.uk offering the best products to beautify your bathroom, And see more bathroom design and decoration ideas at Live Enhanced.