If you are willing to make your house look perfect and attractive try renovating with new design ideas. Open shelves add to your home décor and are trending among the new generation. The idea of open shelves is pretty easy because it helps to make our life more easy and simple to lead. Open shelves also help you to keep your things in an orderly manner. Previously people use close cabinets for their household purposes but today open shelves are used instead of cabinets because it is much advantageous than the cabinets used and also saves a lot of time. So, let’s discuss some of the top attractive open shelves design.
Using open shelves as the interior design of your house can be very helpful in various ways. Some of the advantages of open shelves are listed below:
- For brightening your house’s interior parts with natural lights you can install open shelves.
- Installing an open shelf can give you more space so that you can easily add other designer materials.
- With open shelves you can keep finding your useful things at a specified place.
- Time saver.
- You can make your open shelf more personal according to your choice of design.
- Manufacturing of open shelves is done by using the right kind of materials.
Top Attractive Open Shelves Design
So, we have collected various ideas about open shelves design and will be providing you with the best shelf designs that are trending in the market. So, let’s start!
- Live-edge shelving to provide a Homely Look: Installing a floating open shelf which is made up of wood, can provide you with more spaces to add other things. Wood slabs are used for creating a live-edge and pleasant look, which makes your home interior, parts more attractive. Investing in wooden slab open shelves can be more beneficial for users.
- Open Shelving fixed with Hanging Storage: While fitting an open shelf you may have noticed that open shelves are bordered by a range of hoods on both the ends of the open shelves and it provides a basic feeling of the systematic and balanced atmosphere at your home. But, basically, nowadays many people are using hanging storage fixed with your open shelves to provide a more rustic look.
- Open Shelving for Corner Space: Open shelves can be fitted on any wall. It will occupy the entire wall and will stop at the end of the wall. While it comes to an end in the corner of the wall, you can just make the right angle to make use of the corner efficiently. Because most corners are not visible from a certain point, that’s why properly use your corners to fit something more attractive.
- Use Open Shelves above the Sink: Most layouts of your house have shorter and closed cabinets above the sink. So, to renovate and make it more innovative and airy, remove the shorter cabinets and place some open shelves in that area. You can use this shelf to keep various types of products that you use regularly to keep you fresh. Try to use some home décor plants to give a more natural look.
- Remove Cabinet Doors to Save Money: The easiest and simple way to make your closed cabinets look like an open shelf just remove the doors of the cabinet so that it becomes airy, gets the natural light, and also you can effectively use the space of the cabinet. To make it look colorful, try combining various types of bold colors to make it more eye-catchy.
- Rethink how your Open Shelves Should Look Like: Always keep in mind that open shelves have various kinds of styles and it depends upon you. According to your requirement, you can use and design your open shelves. Think about some modern styles and start implementing it on your open shelves.
So, we have provided you some details about open shelves designs along with their advantages. Start trying out some designs according to your choice and plan perfect interior design.