Virtual numbers are rapidly replacing real SIM cards and old PBX systems. HotTelecom is a leader in IP telephony services. The company has been in the industry for over 12 years and has helped thousands of customers to find perfect business solutions. If you are looking for a simple and affordable way to maintain proper communication, entrust it to HotTelecom professionals.
Benefits of Hot Telecom Virtual Numbers
With the spread of high-speed data transfer technologies, ordinary phones are becoming archaic. They require considerable effort in equipment installation and maintenance. Also, telephone bills can be significant, especially if your employees or clients are located in different countries.
The use of virtual numbers has undeniable advantages. HotTelecome, as an IP telephony leader, is ready to reduce your business expenditures and make communication with clients and within the team truly convenient by offering the following benefits:
- Superb connection quality. You can video conference or use voice calls with a regular gadget and Wi-Fi.
- 90+ countries. You can establish strong contacts with the whole world.
- Access to dozens of apps. Use virtual numbers to connect to Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Uber, Pay Pal, WebMoney, and others.
- Professional round-the-clock support. It will help you bring IP telephony to your business.
- Affordable prices. Switching to IP telephony will reduce the company’s costs.
Cheap virtual numbers are a must-have tool for working with clients worldwide. Also, they improve internal communication. Nowadays, when many employees work remotely, IP telephony helps them always stay in touch.
How to Activate the Service?
You need to register on HotTelecom’s website and click on the “Buy Phone Number” link. You will be redirected to a page where you can select a country and one of the available numbers. If you want to check how the service works, you can contact a support manager and ask for a free demo period.
Modern life requires innovative solutions. HotTelecom will help you establish long-term relationships with clients, create a strong team, and always be among the leaders in your field.