This article is for the die-hard fans of Star Wars movies and also for those searching for funny Wi-Fi names. If you are one of the fans of this well-known movie series, then this article may provide you with the perfect Wi-Fi name for you. I personally didn’t watch these movies, but I can tell from the vibe about the huge fan base of this universe. Each and every character in the series and their dialogues are worth remembering. So, with research, I’ve collected some Wi-Fi names associated with the Star Wars movies. These names are depicted from those movies and will make you remember some of the epic parts from the movies.
The specific parts of these movies show the co-relation between various charterers in detail. It is a great way to show your love for the movie series. You can also use these names as your Wi-Fi password. And I’m sure that if you’re reading this article, you are a hardcore fan yourself. You just need to delete your previous username and try out the following, whichever name you think suits you most.
Slow internet speed? Read Five Easy Ways to Speed Up Your Internet
The Wi-Fi names that are collected are from movie locations, dialogues or famous scenes. So, the following are some of the famous Wi-Fi names from Star Wars.
Star Wars Wi-Fi Names :
- The internet will be with you. Always.
- I am your wifi.
- I am no Jedi. I am the internet.
- LAN solo.
- Chewie! We are at home!
- Oh, my internet. How I have missed you!
- The last Jedi.
- Suck my force.
- Never tell me the odds!
- Obi-LAN Kenobi.
- Luke Skyrouter.
- Go router rangers.
- You were my brother, Anakin. I Wi-Fi you.
- So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous Wi-Fi.
- I am one with the internet. The internet is with me.
- Let the Wi-Fi key win.
- Error, unable to connect.
- There is always a bigger Wi-Fi.
- Somebody has to save our internet.
- Internet! Unlimited internet!
- The LAN of no return.
- In my experience, there is no such thing as free internet.
- A long time ago, in a router far, far away.
- Captain LANma.
- Jedi master.
- Death Star exhaust port control.
- Red wi-five standing by.
- Han connected first.
- The Death Star Gunner.
- Sith-kabob my lightsaber.
- Secret rebel base on Hoth.
- Two jawa walk under a bar.
- It’s getting Hoth in here.
- I went with echo base for a while.
- Supreme LANcellor Velorum/Palpatine.
- Death Star wireless zone.
- Astromech droid router repairers.
- Zeta class Imperial shuttle.
- General Whorm Loathsom.
- Major Vonreg’s Tie Interceptor.
- Mustafarian Data Miners.
- Looking for Wi-Fi in Alderaan Places.
- Embrace the power of the Wi-Fi.
- Credits will do Wi-fine.
- Return of the LAN.
- Now, young internet stealer. You will die!
- Revenge of the internet.
- This is not the network you are looking for.
- Sexy sausage on steam.
- Surf, or surf not… There is no Wi-Fi.
- This is my galaxy.
- Pretty fly for a Wi-Fi.
- Processing, please wait…
- The wings of fire.
- Gungan Forcefield generators.
- AT-AT manufacturing facility server.
- Belkin’s cloud city.
- The Jedi Knight of Night
- Roger Roger router.
- Game of Clones.
- Grand Moff Tarkin.
The Conclusion :
As of last I can say that these names are unique in a kind they will boost your memory about the series. And I hope that you must’ve enjoyed these Wi-Fi names as you loved watching the Star Wars. These names were collected through research of the whole series and picked from epic and amazing parts of the movies. I am glad that your fans chose this site to visit. It’s really been a great experience to research and writes about this subject.
Previously I didn’t think that this topic can lead to an article, but as great these movies are they deserve this fanbase. And, also people are liking this kind of fun stuff.
See also 23 Best Smart Home Devices