The amount of data available today is so vast that humans and robots cannot consume, comprehend, and use it to make complex decisions. Hence, Artificial Intelligence technology comes into play, which benefits both corporations and individuals. OpenAI, an artificial intelligence research company, launched its most advanced AI chatbot- ChatGPT on November 30, 2022.
Its ability to create human-like responses has created a buzz in the creator’s economy. This GPT chatbot is a groundbreaking tool that can potentially outshine humans in terms of conversation flow. You can get the impression that you are chit-chatting with a buddy or other subject matter expert when interacting with this OpenAI chatbot, which is providing answers to your concerns.
ChatGPT specializes in mimicking humans. It saves your time googling your questions and provides ready-to-implement answers and solutions. In fact, the GPT chatbot has 1 million users in just five days! So, what makes it so interesting? Let us understand at live enhanced what is ChatGPT and how this revolutionary tool works.
What Is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT(Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is the most advanced AI chatbot launched by OpenAI. It is based on GPT3 language models. Generally. chatbots give standard answers that are predictable and short. But, This OpenAI ChatGPT is a long-form question-answering tool that provides comprehensive responses in a friendly manner.
ChatGPT AI is trained to identify what people mean when they ask questions. It is also capable of writing essays in great depth. This OpenAI chatbot explores web resources and does data analysis to provide responses that are specifically tailored. It generally crawls the web, uses archived books, stored data of web pages, and Wikipedia.
Why ChatGPT Are In Trend?
With some amazing features as a chatbot, ChatGPT has crossed the 1 million mark in a few days of its commencement. It has garnered attention due to its ability to help people find complex question-answers in just a few seconds. This GPT3 chatbot is hugely beneficial for people creating long-form content. Here are some reasons why this GPT chatbot is in trend:
- ChatGPT is a trend in natural language processing.
- It has a sophisticated and adaptable language model that can produce text that resembles human speech.
- This GPT3 chatbot may be used for a range of purposes, including dialogue production, text summarization, language translation, and text completion.
- The Transformer model, which has been demonstrated to be extremely successful in language problems, is also the foundation of ChatGPT’s architectural design.
- ChatGPT is open-sourced, making it available for usage and customization by academics and developers across a range of sectors.
How ChatGPT Works?
ChatGPT is a subset of the GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) model, a category of language model that creates text in natural language using deep learning methods. The algorithm learns to predict the following word in a phrase based on the context of the words that come before it by being trained on a vast collection of text, including books, papers, and websites.
Using a smaller dataset tailored to a purpose, such as answering questions or coming up with conversational replies, the model may be fine-tuned once it has been trained. The model receives a prompt or context at runtime and creates a response by selecting words at random from a distribution of expected words.
How To Use ChatGPT?
To join this Open AI chatbot, all you need is an email address. The sign-up process is standard fare found on numerous websites. Utilizing ChatGPT just requires some easy steps.
- Go to the OpenAI website at https://openai.com/
- On the top right corner of the page, you will find a clickable “Signup” Button. Press to move further.
- Enter your email address and choose a password.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Verify your email address. You have to click on the link from your email inbox sent by OpenAI.
- Sign in to your account using the email and password you have chosen.
- After getting access to Open AI, click on the ChatGPT option.
- You can ask a ChatGPT for any query by typing it & in seconds you’ll get your answers.
How ChatGPT Can Help You?
ChatGPT is designed to carry a conversation with people. You can treat it like your expert friend or advisor. It can make a huge difference while searching topics on google or other search engines. Anyone can use this GPT3 chatbot for the following purposes:
As A Personal Assistant:
People can use ChatGPT to generate responses to their queries, similar to how they would use a virtual assistant like Siri or Alexa. This could include answering questions, writing e-mail drafts, and so on
For Language Generation:
People can use ChatGPT to generate text for various tasks such as writing poems, reports, or creative writing.
For Chatbot Development:
You can use ChatGPT as a powerful language understanding model to train chatbots for various use cases such as customer service, e-commerce, and more.
Use ChatGPT to generate creative responses to long-form essays. You can write “Tell me an interesting story about a Dragon”, and Use the answer for games, social media, or other forms of entertainment.
ChatGPT generate creates interesting responses to open-ended prompts. Content creators like bloggers can use this tool to write long-form articles.
ChatGPT summarizes large bodies of text into shorter, more manageable chunks. Therefore, you can use it to take out the most valuable information in short form as a summary.
Can I Use ChatGPT for Free?
Is Open AI ChatGPT Free to Use? Yes, while OpenAI is collecting input, ChatGPT is presently free to use for now. The parent company OpenAI intends to use the feedback to do some improvements to the finished product. In fact, soon, we can see that ChatGPT will be available on Playstore for android or App store for iOS.
What are the Pros & Cons of ChatGPT?
The followings are the pros & cons of ChatGPT that are worth noting down;
Pros of ChatGPT
High Accuracy :
The high accuracy of ChatGPT allows it to understand and respond to natural language input in a way that is similar to how a human would, making it a powerful tool for more competitive and creative tasks.
Anyone with internet access and an email can use this tool. It is as easy as making a Gmail account and start using it. Moreover, its application of usage is also very easy. Type the question and you will get the ready-to-implement answers. This type of convenience makes ChatGPT more popular and beneficial.
Free To Use :
Currently, it is free of cost. It is especially beneficial for startups and content creators with limited resources.
Cons of ChatGPT
Can’t Provide Latest News
As it is an artificial intelligence-based tool, ChatGPT has a database till 2021. As of now, it has this limited data. So when you have questions about current affairs, you may not get the desired results for it.
Not-so Accurate Answers
Sometimes chatbot gives wrong answers because it is a language-based model. Unless you know the correct answer, you can not check its correctness. So please check and verify answers on other platforms before blindly following this GPT3 chatbot.
Recently ChatGPT went down temporarily. Due to high traffic and usage, sometimes it has breakdown issues. So one can not rely completely on ChatGPT unless it confirms a strong capability of operations.
Who Wins ChatGPT vs Google vs Humans?
Despite being the most sophisticated AI chatbot, it cannot replace either Google or humans. Google is a search engine that is designed to provide users with relevant information from the internet. It uses complex algorithms to index, sort, and provide information from the web.
ChatGPT, on the other hand, is a language model that can understand and generate natural language. Anyone can use it to answer questions and provide information. However, it does not have different capabilities for indexing and sorting information as Google does.
Additionally, ChatGPT lacks the same capacity for creativity, critical analysis, and decision-making as people do. It may have certain biases because of the enormous amount of internet data; it was trained on. In spite of this, humans can make judgments based on their knowledge and experience, so the results of ChatGPT might differ from the training data.
Shocking (Interesting) ChatGPT Facts:
- Launch date of ChatGPT3 : 30 November, 2022.
- More than 1 million users chat with this Chatbot within 5 days of its launch.
- Parent Company OpenAI was founded by current CEO Sam Altman and Elon Musk in 2015.
- Information Prior to 2021 Is Provided To Users By ChatGPT.
- OpenAI also has embedding feature in ChatGPT that gives 20% more improved results in code search.
- With 175 billion parameters and 570 GB of data and coding, ChatGPT is a natural language processor.
- OpenAI has raised over $1 billion in funding from investors such as Elon Musk, Sam Altman, Greg Brockman, Ilya Sutskever, Wojciech Zaremba.
- According to a source from January 9, Microsoft was in discussions with OpenAI, ChatGPT’s parent company, about making a $10 billion investment in the business.
- Greg Brockman, the president and co-founder of OpenAI, said on January 11 that the research centre was developing an experimental project called “ChatGPT Professional” and accepting waitlist registrations.
The Future of ChatGPT; Conclusion
So, we delve into the detail to predict the future of ChatGPT and come to the conclusion that it requires some improvements to make a bright future for ChatGPT. Despite this, there are some following suggestions; if they take off, then ChatGPT will surely stand out among other AI bots. Have a look:
- When you ask something like “Give some decoration ideas for Birthday Party”, ChatGPT will give you amazing answers in listicle form. But when you read each point in detail, you will find some words, patterns, and lines are repetitive. This type of repetitive sentence makes the content boring and mediocre. Try creative language models for future advancements.
- This OpenAI chatbot has a limited dataset to work upon. As of now, it has data till 2021. So, when you ask this about the details of upcoming events, it will be unable to answer this type of question. It is advisable to use real-time data for better usage.
- Even though the AI chatbot is the most advanced of its kind, sometimes the perspective and point of view change the answers. As a result, it’s advisable to conduct additional research for both creativity and accuracy rather than solely relying on databases.
Although ChatGPT is a strong tool with many potential uses, it is crucial to be aware of its limits and utilize it properly. Humans cannot be replaced by technology, but it can aid and support them in many ways.